"We design and build products that manage mission-critical
applications and strive to make our software innovative,
evolutionary and adaptive to meet customer changing
needs...today and tomorrow."
Position Currently Available 2007.08.01
Position: Packaged Software Sales Representative
Civerex Systems Inc. an international privately held software company that develops mission-critical
decision-support systems in behavioral healthcare management, medical, law enforcement and manufacturing
for the U.S. market, is seeking a full-time Software Sales Representative for its Montreal (Dorval), Quebec office.
Location: Montreal (Dorval), Quebec
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Strong sales experience in behavioral healthcare field or healthcare field
- Experience in selling software suites with long sales cycle (6-18 months)
- Proven ability to generate prospects, follow-up on leads and close sales
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills (written, oral)
- Organized, with ability to set up and manage multiple tasks on time
- Self-starter, disciplined, responsible, punctual, positive attitude
- Computer literate (Contact Management, Spreadsheets, MSWord, PowerPoint, Windows)
- Build and maintain a list of qualified prospects
- Maintain Sales Momentum
- Assume lead role in the preparation of RFPs, RFIs, quotes, contracts and invoices
- Set-up and carry out web demos
- Attend exhibitions, on-site demos and courtesy calls throughout the U.S.
- Keep up to date on competition and Civerex product features/benefits.
- Prepare sales forecasts and management reports
Base Salary plus commission
Name: Mrs. Doreen McCready
E-mail plain text resume to the e-mail address listed above.
No phone calls.
Website by EKdesigns 2007
Copyright© 1995-2007 Civerex Systems Inc.