Contact us for information
"We design and build products that manage mission-critical
applications and strive to make our software innovative,
evolutionary and adaptive to meet customer changing
needs...today and tomorrow."
Positions Currently Available 2006.06.09
Position: Technical Services Representative
Employer: Civerex Systems Inc.
Type of Position: Full Time
Location: Dorval, Quebec, Canada H9S 2B6
Experience Level: Minimum 2 years in comparable position
Start Date: Immediate
- Handling incoming support/service telephone calls, e-mail messages and faxes for Civerex products
(CIVER-PSYCH®, CIVER-MIND™, CIVER-MANAGE™, CiverOrders™, CIVER-CERTIFY™,
Supporting and maintaining the company IT infrastructure.
- Checking Service/Maintenance Contract (S & M) status, referring Customer to Business Office if contract is expired.
- Opening an Incident Number and setup of an Incident (description of problem, providing an immediate workaround if available,
setting a priority for the Incident based on the degree of incapacitation of the system, providing an estimated resolution time,
immediately referring difficult cases to software developers or senior management.
- Reporting status periodically to Customers during Incidents, providing advice and assistance, logging into sites
to fix problems, developing workarounds with the assistance of developers, providing utilities to fix problems,
providing 'bug fixes' as appropriate.
- Recording Incident details (experimentation, refinement of problem, description, solution).
- Liaising with the QA Manager and Business Office staff, as appropriate.
- Highlighting Incidents for closing.
- Recording time spent on Incidents.
Assisting Civerex Customer Service reps with install, set-up and implementation activities.
Building FAQ's (Frequently asked questions) for submittal to QA for posting on the Civerex web site.
Preparing Installation Programs for Civerex software products.
Converting and importing of Customer legacy data.
Coding Interface Programs for linking to 3rd party Programs (i.e. GL, lab applications, pharmacy applications).
Designing Reports (Crystal Reports).
Preparing a weekly activity narrative report.
- Responding to staff needs re hardware/software and technical support.
- Ensuring availability of REMOTE server.
- Providing or arranging for service to hardware/software.
- Providing technical service re Civerex web site.
- Maintaining the hardware/software inventory.
- Carrying out studies on new hardware/software.
- Doing backups at the designated frequency.
- Courtesy and patience with Customers (verbal and written), sensitivity to escalating Customer
moods and/or unusual behavior. Immediately briefing the Managing Director of problematic situations.
- Self-starter, strong organizational skills, team player
- Excellent command of English (oral and written). Must pass written exam as part of interview process.
- Knowledge of Spanish or Japanese would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (service/maintenance is to be provided on the applications
not on the operating systems.)
- Knowledge of Network Systems (Microsoft, Novell).
- Knowledge of Database Management Systems used in Civerex products (MS SQL).
- Familiarity with various utilities/tools (internal and 3rd party).
Website by EKdesigns 2007
Copyright© 1995-2007 Civerex Systems Inc.