10 Reasons Why
Billings and Claims
Real-Time Data Exchange
CiverExchange™ is data exchange software that allows IT administrators to enable
bi-directional data interchange between CIVER-PSYCH® and any number of 3rd party
application systems. It can be used in two ways: 1) in conjuction with CiverSubmit where the
data to be exchanged must conform to an industry format (e.g. HIPAA, HL7, ...) or to a custom
EDI format, or 2) on its own in conjuction with a custom utility to enable direct data transfers.
- Enterprise-wide data exchange for easy/accurate reporting
Agencies can consolidate data across any number of systems for easy reporting.
- Clinical data to a hospital at referral time (external data transfer)
- Billing transactions to G/L systems (internal data transfer)
- Session times to payroll systems (internal or external data transfer)
- Eliminates the need for data element name translation
Each participating system can post and retrieve data using local data naming conventions.
- Ensures data consistency and accuracy
Double data entry is eliminated thereby ensuring data consistency and accuracy across the system.
- Flexible data exchange capabilities
The frequency of data exchange (real-time, semi-real time, or batch) can be set for each
- Restricts access to data on a "need to know basis"
Security is implemented down to the individual data element for fine control of access
For external data transfers, CiverExchange can be used in conjunction with
CiverSubmit (EDI application) by installing
on the outbound side of CiverExchange, allowing custom
EDI files to be generated/parsed for each participating system.
Website by EKdesigns 2008
Copyright© 1995-2010 Civerex Systems Inc.